REopt Lite Development Plans
NREL continues to develop features and capabilities for the REopt™ Lite web tool. Fiscal Year 2019 REopt Lite development plans include:
- New user dashboard: Allow users to store, retrieve, and update previous analyses.
- Utility rate improvements: Add a custom utility rate tariff input.
- International modeling: Enable modeling outside the contiguous United States.
- Resilience modeling: Allow users to optimize diesel generator size and model off-grid systems.
- Battery modeling: Implement improved battery degradation models.
- Open source: Release REopt Lite open source software.
- Additional resources: Add new REopt Lite case studies and tutorials.
Future software development plans are subject to funding and may change throughout the fiscal year.
Learn more about REopt Lite's software update history, including recently added features.
Compare the REopt model and REopt Lite web tool's features and capabilities.