REopt Lite Development Plans
NREL continues to develop features and capabilities for the REopt™ Lite web tool. Fiscal Year 2018 REopt Lite development plans include:
- Expanded resiliency analysis capabilities:
- Build up a critical load profile based on equipment components
- Model existing diesel and photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Incorporate the costs of microgrid components and the value of lost load
- An option to allow users to retrieve and edit stored inputs for future analysis
- A wind technology model
- A custom utility rate tariff input
- A downloadable report, including sensitivity analysis
- Additional resources, including REopt Lite case studies and webinars.
Future software development plans are subject to funding and may change throughout the fiscal year.
Learn more about REopt Lite's software update history, including recently added features.
Compare the REopt model and REopt Lite web tool's features and capabilities.