REopt Lite Development Plans
NREL plans to add a number of features and capabilities to the REopt™ Lite web tool. Fiscal Year 2018 REopt Lite development plans include:
- An application programming interface (API) to allow users to programmatically interface with the REopt Lite tool
- Expanded resiliency analysis capabilities:
- Design a system to a specified probability of sustaining a critical load
- Build up a critical load profile based on equipment components
- Model existing diesel and photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Incorporate the costs of microgrid components and the value of lost load
- An option to allow users to retrieve and edit stored inputs for future analysis
- A wind technology model
- Additional utility rates
- A custom utility rate tariff input
- A downloadable report, including sensitivity analysis
- A downloadable dispatch strategy
- Resources including REopt Lite case studies and webinars.
Future software development plans are subject to funding and may change throughout the fiscal year.